Immigration Association
  , since 1996, helped thousands of people




National Interest Waiver (EB2)

Extraordinary Ability (EB1)

Researcher (EB1)

J Visa Waiver

Multinational Executive (EB1)


Labor Certification

H-1B Visa

H-2B Visa

O Visa

Adjustment of Status



Frequently asked questions

Correspondences and Comments

Learn from Mistakes

Request for evidences (RFE)



Advertising with us


Non-immigration visas

New comers page

One-time consulting

Application review

Foreign Education Evaluation


J-visa Waiver (GCJ)

If you hold a J visa, you may subject to the two-year home-country residence requirement. This GCJ kit explains how to get this requirement waived even you can not get the approval from your home government. It then tells you how to proceed to apply for a green card. All legal avenues, skills, and tricks are exhaustively discussed. Step-by-step do-it-yourself instructions are given. If you can not succeed with the help of this kit, do not waste your money and time on U.S. immigration any more. Success GUARANTEED by refund. Forms included. Sample Statement of Reason. Sample IGA waiver request letter. Sample hardship waiver letter.

The kit is $78. Success GUARANTEED by refund. The kit will be emailed to you as attachments via this email address, Files are in TEXT or pdf format, total sizes over 1MB. If you use check or money order, please specify your email address, if you use credit card to order, your email address will be provided to us automatically.  Please also provide a shipping address, we will mail you any part of the kit that is not digitized yet.   

Credit Card payment, $78, please click 

Order J visa waiver and NIW kits together, $137, ($30 discount), please click

Frequently Asked Questions

1. Why do you guys provide such a kit? J-1s take money from their governments to come to the U.S., they are supposed to go back to serve their country.
A: First, not all J-1s came here on their government money. Many of them came on their own money to be a post-doctorate or research associate. Second, even government money is involved, we understand that when someone decides to stay, there must be a compelling reason for it. Whatever reason it is, ultimately they will make contributions to our society. Even the reason is to take the economic advantage here, there is nothing wrong to seek a better life. Besides, all the methods explored by this kit are legal and in accordance with the law.

2. I am a J-1 student. I couldn't get a waiver from my government. Am I still able to get a green card?
A: It is possible to obtain a home residence requirement waiver and then proceed to obtain a green card even without home government approval. There are six methods to obtain a green card for J visa holders. All of them requires lots of detailed attention. We summarized our experience and knowledge as well as relevant laws in this kit.

3. I got some money from my government to come to the United States on a J-1 visa. If I want to get a green card, do I have to return the money?
A: The U.S. laws do not require you to return the money to your home government in order to get a home residence waiver and a green card. Whether you have legal liability to return the money in your home country, you need to check the law and regulations in that country.

4. I was a medical graduate and currently doing biomedical research in a medical school in U.S on a J-1 visa. I heard that the regulation for medical graduates to get a waiver and a green card has recently changed. Can I still get such a waiver and green card?
A: The regulations have strict requirements for medical graduates seeking J visa waiver who are on medical training or practicing medicine in the U.S. We discussed this issue in very detail in the kit. In your situation, however, you don't belong to this category.

5. Can I apply for the green card and for the waiver at the same time?
A: Depending on how long is your J-1 status valid. To apply for green card, you need to file an immigration petition, while J-1 is a non-immigration visa. Once you filed immigration petition, you may have trouble to extend the J-1. If you have plenty of time (currently at least one year) left in your current J-1, you can certainly file for green card and the waiver at the same time.


--Statement from Zhang, Kan 

I am a research associate at a medical school in Kansas City doing molecular biochemistry research. I came to the U.S. in March, 2001 on a J-1 visa.  Last year, I filed an application for this waiver based on Hardship under the guidance of Immigration Association. After this application is approved, I filed an immigration petition. Right now, my immigration petition is also approved, I am just waiting for a visa quota so that USCIS can issue me a green card. It is a simple process, not as complicated as one might have thought. Everything is governed by law in this country. No outside party such as an attorney can increase your chance or change your situation. There are detailed procedures in the Law. So, you can do it by yourself. Actually, there are six avenues to obtain a green card for J visa holders. Whether to stay in the U.S. is really a personal choice. If you want to stay, you may try one of those methods. It is probably the best choice you have. 

K. Zhang ( 

--On May 23, 2003, we received this e-mail 

Half year ago, I was thinking about going back or immigrating to another country. I really like to stay here. I have a job here. But I didn't have a choice. My J-1 was to expire. I talked with a dozen of lawyers. The only answer I got was: I got to leave. Then, from a friend, I heard about your organization and obtained the GCJ kit. Now I don't have to go. My immigration petition is approved. Life is like a magic. Thanks. 

L.S. from Harvard 

April 18, 2001:

Thanks for such a wonderful kit. It is really helpful. Keep up with the good job.

Dr. Raju


Comments or questions? E-mail
Copyright 1996 to 2015 by Immigration Association. All rights reserved.
Contact us, Disclaimer